Tuesday 8 December 2015

Interview With A Noodle

Noodle turns five this week- where has the time gone? I swear it was just yesterday that we were bringing an infant home from the hospital!

I have decided to interview her about some of the important stuff in her life. I did this last year just before her fourth birthday too, but in a notebook that I have misplaced (kicking self in head). I will start the tradition afresh this year and plan to do this on an annual basis to see just how much she has grown and evolved. 

cake candles 5


What makes you happy?


Flowers, hearts, standing in the rain, when a kitty comes to me, ice-creams, sweets, when someone does something nice, my baby brother, painting.

wreath flower heart

What makes you sad?

Thunder and lightning

What do you be when you grow up?

(‘Doctor’, screams baby brother. ‘No, a butterfly!’)

Noodle: I want to be an ambulance driver (note: the answer to this one changes on an almost daily basis, ranging from doctor, teacher, lawyer, policeman or cashier).

What is your favourite colour?

White... and my second favourite colour is really, really dark pink.

What is your favourite programme?

Agent Oh So (weird, I have never seen her watching that one), Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sophia the First and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

What is your favourite food?

Boiled eggs. (True story, Noodle is really passionate about her hard boiled eggs- a pity since I hate making them).


Now ask me what is my favourite animal!

What is your favourite animal?

A chicken! Because it lays the eggs! (Oh, but of course.)

What food do you really not like?

Mushrooms .... ewwwww! 

What does it mean to be a good person?

I don’t know. Good people always hug us and are nice to others

What was your favourite holiday ever?

When we went to the desert!

What is your favourite toy?

My robot and my helicopter! 

What is your favourite season?

Winter, because I like to be cold.  

What is your favourite sport?

Cricket.  

If you could be president of South Africa for a day, what would you do?

I can't tell you, it's a secret! (What was I thinking trying to infiltrate state secrets.)
What is your favourite book?


Alice in Wonderland 

Have you tried interviewing your little one? What were some of their answers? 

5 comments:

  1. She's so sweet! Happy birthday to Noodle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! A very belated Happy birthday to your little Noodle :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!