Thursday 19 November 2015

We Love Yoghurt- Yummy Nutriday Yoghurt Recipes and More!

In our household, yoghurt is consumed in one way or another most days. Squish has yoghurt with fruit or muesli for breakfast about half the time and the rest of us have it as healthy snacks and I often use it in cooking and sometimes even desserts. 

I am a big fan of the Nutriday one with the strawberry chunks as a snack, but plain yoghurt has all sorts of applications in our house (especially since many Indian dishes are consumed with dhai, a spicy yoghurt side dish made of yoghurt or sour milk- I use yoghurt as it is much creamier).

This weekend, we were surprised by this amazing blog drop from Danone Nutriday- a huge cooler bag filled to the brim with a selection of Nutriday's new range, which has a new improved recipe and an external face lift too!!! 


The range now comes in three new cup sizes. I love the fact that there is now a bigger one to take on the move than the ones that come in the six packs (which are just right for the kids but which I sometimes found myself eating two of- I am not sure if that makes me greedy). When I saw the shape of these new containers, which are made of quite a sturdy plastic, I immediately thought of creative art applications for the containers once their contents have been devoured- I will keep you posted on what I decide to do with the containers.


I discovered some interesting facts about the yoghurt too. Did you know that because of the enzymes contained, most lactose intolerant people can still consume yoghurt? Or that
in addition to calcium and protein, NutriDay yoghurt is a source of Vitamins A, B, D & E- essential nutrients needed by your body every day!

The folks at Danone Nutriday have shared some awesome recipe cards which you can save and print for later use.I haven't tried them all yet but look forward to doing so in the near future. 

DANONE NUTRIDAY RECIPES









4 comments:

  1. These recipes sound really good, and they look quite simple to accomplish as well!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Danone for sharing. :) I also hope to try them all soon- they do sound delicious.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the recipes. They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure. Will post pics when I finally try them.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!