Friday 12 August 2016

Just Catching Up



I just realised I have not blogged in two weeks. It has been a busy patch with lots of changes and lots of work and this one is going to be a quickie post too (especially since our WIFI is acting up as well). Where has the time gone?


My kids are growing up so fast! Squish is finally making progress with potty training- thank goodness as I am totally over cleaning up and disinfecting little puddles around the house. Noodle is very proudly reading books all on her own and she reads bedtime stories to me! 

Both kids are obsessed with My Little Pony (even my son) after we received a blog drop with some really cool toys and discovered that it is back on Nickelodeon. 

We are still stressing about grade one registrations as we have not received confirmation from our preferred school yet. 

I have fallen off the healthy eating and exercise bandwagon (again) this last few months but am trying to be good again because most of my pants will no longer close at the top. Hubby has downloaded some great exercise apps and we exercise together and I am reading a very insightful book by Deepak Chopra about changing your mindset when it comes to food. 

I am enjoying the slightly warmer weather and can't wait for spring and also to doing proper blog posts again soon. That's about it from me. What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!