Tuesday 24 March 2015

Noodle says... Part 2

Here are the latest gems from my four year old Noodle. (For part 1 of 'Noodle says', please click here.)





You know that you are having a conversation with Noodle when the sentence starts with "I have a good idea". She has several good ideas each day. Here are some for this week:


She did not believe me when I told her that they are waterproof and wanted to know why they all stop working every time it rains. In Jozi,I guess this is a fair observation. 

Wishful thinking.
 
Yes, in Noodle land, Eskom and Google are both people. I found it interesting that Eskom is a 'he' and Google is a 'she'.

2 comments:

  1. How very cute are these - especially the Google ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cat!

    She has just recently discovered Google and now wants to Google all kinds of weird and wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!