Thursday 29 October 2015

About me... Tag

Just Ella Bella (who is awesome- check out her blog here)  tagged me to answer a few questions about myself. So here goes.  


1. Are you named after someone?

Well you all know Jozi Wahm is not my real name (Jozi= Johannesburg and WAHM= work at home mom). I am not named after someone but my real name is an Arabic one chosen by my late grandmother.

2.     When was the last time you cried?

My kids have me in tears most days, mostly from physical pain (sometimes emotional, hahaha). A hard kick in the shin did it this morning.


3. Do you have kids?
Yes, Noodle (almost 5) and Squish (almost 2).


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I would like to think so. In all honesty, I do not always find time to physically spend time with my friends or go out with them frequently (and a few have dwindled for that reason) but the ones that have stuck around know that we will be friends for life and there for each other when needed.

5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Oh and lemon meringue, cheesecake... and now I am hungry.




6. Do you like handwriting?
Yes. I have finally overcome my stationary addiction though.


7. What is your favorite cereal? 
Those sachets of flavoured instant jungle oats, I am totally addicted.
8. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I am not sure, probably their body language and facial expressions and whether or not they come across as approachable.


9. What color are your eyes?
Boring brown. My extended family has every skin and hair colour imaginable but  I think everyone in my family has brown eyes. Anyway, some of my favourite things are brown.



10. Scary movies or happy endings?

Without a doubt happy endings. I can't even do scary movies anymore. 

11. Favorite TV show?
Greys Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, New Girl. (See question above... stuff with happy endings, usually).
 
12. Summer or winter? 
Summer.
13. Hugs or kisses?
 
Hugs and kisses. Especially from kids and hubby.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home?
Probably Dubai.


15. Do you have special talents?
I have many but I take multi-tasking to a new level. Like writing this blog post while cooking, doing a load of laundry, removing unknown food substance from tiny human head and breastfeeding. 

16. Where were you born.

Jozi, born and bred.


17. What are your hobbies?
Blogging, reading and arty stuff. 
18. Do you have any pets?
No, but Noodle is trying very her very best to talk us into one- I am not sure if we will be giving in or not. 

19. Favorite movie? 

Hmmm, can't think right now but see question 10... I like comedies... stuff with happy endings.


20. What color is your car?
Charcoal grey.


21. What did you want to be when you grow up?
If I grow up. Let's see, I have qualified and practiced in my dream career and then gave it all up to work from home part time and blog on the side. Maybe one day I will go back to the 'dream career' (there have been offers lately), maybe not. 

EDIT: I posted this yesterday and then needed to run off to a meeting and forgot to tag people.

Melanie Blignaut, Luchae Williams and Faziela Carrim, tag, you're it!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!