Thursday 9 April 2015

This Month's Featured Blog- Hayley's Joys

There are so many great South African mommy bloggers out there and we will be showcasing a new amazing South African mommy blogger each month.

This month we feature the beautiful Cape Town based Hayley Malan of Hayley's Joys- to find her amazing blog you can click on the featured blogger button in the left margin or go to https://hayleysjoys.wordpress.com/ 


Here is what she had to say. 

Who is Hayley and what is your blog all about?
I'm a wife, working mom of 2 kids and my blog is a portrayal of my love for all things pretty which includes some lifestyle, DIY decor, fashion and mommy stuff. 

What inspired you to start blogging?
I always had a passion for writing and always loved the idea of a blog. Last year I just decided to make that happen! 

You have a newborn baby boy and an older girl (they are both gorgeous by the way!). How do you find the time to blog?
It's sometimes difficult to find the time as I have a full time job too. I however reserve a few hours on a Sunday to plan and draft posts for the coming week which works out well.  

What are the three strangest things you have ever done?
I have serious Mommy brain at the moment and the only thing I can think of is more recent where I literally pulled my baby out while giving birth. It was a weird yet amazing experience.

What do you when you are not blogging?
The kids keep me pretty busy and at this point in time my husband and I are trying our best to make our daughter feel just as special as she did before her little brother arrived. 
             
Right now:
a.    What are you wearing? Nursing tank and leggings

b.    What is on your reading list? ‘David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell

c.   What was the last thing you watched on television?  America’s next top model

d.   What was the last thing you ate? A wrap 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!